Business Terms and Conditions on request.
Studio Terms & Conditions
1. A £50 deposit may be taken at the booking stage which will be used against your sitting fee or your first order.
2. I will require 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel. If less than 48 hours I may charge a £50 cancellation fee.
3. Although copyright remains with me by legal default I should clarify that I do retain copyright and any copying or usage of the images outside of the package will be in breach of copyright legislation.
4. The sitting fee will be due at the time of the photographic session (less your deposit) and full payment of any order you make will be due at the time of making the order.
5. Once an order has been confirmed and paid for a refund cannot be offered unless the final products are faulty.
6. If anybody attending or taking part in a photo session has an allergy or relevant medical condition, I must be informed at the booking.
7. Anyone attending or taking part in a session must be aware that the shoot will involve flash photography.
8. I retain the right to cancel a session & return deposits.
9. I always endeavor to store images indefinitely, however I give no guarantee to store images indefinitely or otherwise.
10. I may wish to use images in my own promotional material and you booking and attending (all attendees) a session confirms your acceptance. Please ensure you discuss this with me prior to the shoot should you have a problem. In the event that I want to offer/sell images to third parties I will if appropriate and required discuss with you the details of a written model release agreement.