Your investment in me:
- A business headshot photoshoot at your location is £350 (afterwards I will select 3-6 of the best for your use).
- £95 per additional person
- In the studio £150 and includes one photo choice (£75 each additional image from the same set up)
- £75 per additional person
MODEL & ACTOR PORTFOLIO SESSIONS (2 hours studio time, with different set and lighting arrangements, changes of clothes. Location shoots by enquiry. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/responsible adult)
- £400 for 12 retouched High Resolution Images (students at school/college/Uni £325)
- Additional chosen images retouched from the shoot £30 each
- In the studio, generally £150 set up and first image, then £20 per image. Product photography is very bespoke so please talk to me with a brief and I can provide an estimate or quote.
- £150/hr plus £75/hr travel and expenses
Standard editing is inclusive of the above prices, additional editing is charged at £80/hr
NOTE: There can be latitude in the above fees as I recognise that most jobs have a bespoke element. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
I will travel the UK and abroad. The above fees at your location may incur expenses subject to discussion and relate to a 25 mile driving distance from Farnham. Multiple days away in the UK or abroad will require an altered fee pattern and bespoke pricing, please speak to me on the phone or email a brief.
Business/Corporate/Commercial photography is offered with my Corporate Licence.
Corporate reproduction rights allow photographs to be reproduced by the “Commissioning Client” (CC) for the images, or in the case of a Commissioning Intermediary (CI), the “End User Client” (EUC). These images may be used by the CC or EUC in their own promotional material, for marketing purposes, advertising, press releases, social media, internet/intranet sites, retail packaging and images may be used in internal reports, client surveys and public reports where any charge for the report does not exceed £10 (Ten pounds). Images can be used in perpetuity by the CC or EUC. Unconnected third party use is prohibited.
Payment can be made using a major credit/debit card, American Express or by BACS. Payment is due either before the booked date, at the start of the session or on delivery of the final photos, depending on the job parameters.
I reserve the right to make changes to my pricing structure without notice however in that event confirmed commissions will be unaffected.